Thursday, June 2, 2011

My Dearly Beloved DoucheBag Stinky Fish

When i went to the Royal Shakespeare class with everyone in theater... i learned a new word;
Douche-bag Stinky Fish.

I doubbed my stupid-ass man-whore ex-boyfriend, Danny Douche-bag stinky fish.

I can never forget what he did to me.

Besides the fact that no one allows me too.

My dad always says we'll "get back together".

Like he did today during dinner.

I spent the rest of the night in the car.

I'm not talknig to dad until he drops douche-bag Stinky Fish from my life.

He doesn't understand...or really know about what he did to me.

After EVERYTHING i did for him....

I cut off my hair for him. I jumped of a cliff. I spilled soda on a girls dress during a halloween party jsut to be near him.
I took him shooting, I took him to a sleepover in the museum of natural History. I took him to private showings of national art museums. I went out of my way to find the one drive-in movie theater in PA, jsut to watch a special showing of Trans-formers with him.
I took him parra-sailing, and scuba-diving. I took him to see his first meteroshower.

What did he do for me?

Told me he "loved me", slept with my best friend, dated my other friends, denied many of our flings, shot wasps at me with his STUPID friends, made fun of me, took ADVANTAGE of me and told me i had no talent and i wouldn't get into the school i am now because i'm a stupid, silly girl.

Why would i waste my time with him?

i wont.
i never will again.

But my dad thinks i'll go "crawling back to him.I always do".

=(

He wants him as his kid instead of me.
He likes him. He doesn't know the misery, and torture and shit he has put me through.

i hat edouche-bag stinky fish. And i hate the fact that my parents think that thhat is the best i can do.

cause I might not have the best self-asteem..but i seserve better then the dirt on the bottom of your basment floor.

I deserve much more then a douche-bag stinky fish.


Hayley Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment