Monday, June 6, 2011

IMPORTANT LESSON TIME

PG=100

Probably dont have to blog today becauseI stayed after for Freshmen Showcase Tech...but I felt like I didn't do anything.
So i'm blogging.
<3


Learned an important lesson today: (scratch that, LessonS)

1. EAT FOOD BEFORE TECH REHERSAL
2. DON'T TAKE ACEDRINE ON AN EMPTY STOMACH BECAUSE YOU WILL THROW UP
3. PAINT IS HARD TO GET OUT OF BLISTERS
4. DO NOT USE THE SINK IN THE DRESSING ROOM EVER AGAIN
5. NEVER GO TO MRS. SIPIRELLI FOR ADVICE,GUIDENCE AND OR ANYTHING.
6. I SUFFER FROM POST-PMS. EXTREAME POST-PMS.


1. Didn't feel so well today at rehersal. I took a few advil's and was dissy, but made it through. I personally, don't think its "being a hero", Or how everyone likes to say "pushing to hard"... I just think that ill-ness or pain should be ignored. You could get more work done if you put it asside. Also learned that I cannot sit still. Tech rehersal was created so we could tech. i want to tech and help. So next time i will eat so i can help more. Sorry.

2. I think this one is self-explanitory.  When i got home i threw-up alittle...but i'm ok now. <3

3. Got paint on an open blister.

4. I washed my pianted blister out in the Dressing room sink. (My bad. SORRY!) And it clogged. So i used a cup and transfered the water into the bathroom. cup. by. cup. So i unclogged it, but...ya.

5. Personal drama with my wieght obbsession and stuff. I went to Mrs.Sipirelli to talk about it, and she told me i need to "get over it, becasue there is nothing we can really do about it". (alittle incedent about me and my wieght and my friends. All fixed now. We got to go to Mrs.Spinello for peer mediation).

6. So Just to clear this up: I love my parents, their awsome. and I would NEVER talk to them like that, ever! Its jsut that i suffer from Post-PMS. Like, EXTREAME mood swings. I mean, the tiniest things set me off (like a wild goose chase through the school for the Freshmen Schowcase set). And it was just NOT MY DAYYYY.


But i survived! So i'm happy.
<3
<3
<3

Hayley Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment