Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Torn in the heart

PG=100

I'm crying right now SOOOOOOOO much!!!

Dressy Dinner was Beautiful. Ms.Mack did an AMAZING job. She should be an interior desighner. It was beautfiul<33333

Everyone looked like super-models. Miguel was hiding his hickies (or getting in touch with his femenine side. XP. Lmfao, i only pick on him because i can get away with it. no offense. XP)

It was awsome. I have blisters on my blisters, And everyone is going off to collage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some of the seniors are going to be in my backyard, others are MILES AND MILES AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I met a new person today: (getting out of sad mode before i cry): Hope. She graduated Last year, i think and is
AWSOME!

She is in Ohio for Playwriting, so we had a long, great, epic talk about it. Got her email, and hopefully we will keep in contact to discuss writing, plays, and Ohio.

She really talked to me alot about Play writing, an d i learned al.ot. I really feel that my knitch is in writing, but i'm very interested in acting and desighn too.

I don't know, but for now i think i'll stick to play writing.
SPEAKING OF SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CAGES FOR ANIMALS: FREEDOM FOR SALE
WILL BE DONE BEFORE MONDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Hayley Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment