Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Nerves

PG=100

Just got home from having a nervous breakdown in the middle of kinko's.

My cat sprayed on my script so i had to get a new one.
>=(

And i lost it; about highlighters.

I wanted them so i could color coat and my mom wouldnt let me buy the 4 dollar markers.

So i flipped. also ranting about Freshmen showcase, failing, finals, essays, plays and other things.

I've been really stressed out lately.

I just dont want to mess up.

I just feel that when i go out there i am going to laugh.
Laughter is contagious!

I need to start working on the paly in public to see how to resist laughing.

I'm just so nervous. I'm so tired.
I've been working everyday after school with Jessica on the paly.
And my finals, and extra credit. My homework and my other studies. And RSAC and other stress i have upon my shoulders;

its really getting to me.

Today i flipped out at Meghan because i had a string on my dress.

I tell you, i'm losing it.

Bt damn, can't my mind wait to go insaine AFTER freshmen showcase?!?!?

need help.
Freaking out.


Hayley Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment