Monday, May 2, 2011

Misner

PG=100

let muh gaurd down today during Misner. It felt like shit. I was mad at myself for letting it happen, but i got somewhat praise for it? confussed. Gabe and i were doing a misner excersize, and he said i looked like the worst ballerinia ever.

Thats were it started for me.

When i was little, iwas the prima ballerina of my ballet class. The best 3 year old ever. Iw anted to be a ballerinia, but then i was bumbed up to an expert class. I was with older girls, and i was so proud that i could be able to dance with them... turns out i wasnt as good as i thoguht i was.They made fun of me alot, because my butt sticks out during plea's. it was also because i just sucked at ballet. they used to make fun of me alot. he WORST dancer ever. I mean, i joke about it and stuff...but not about ballet. i always took that very seriously.

Then he said i jiggled.

And then i wanted to take the stick and shove it up his $#*@J$@&R_@&$U_@&RJ#*@&$&F&#@*&^@_!+$UR_@.

I like gabe, he is such an awsome senior, but you mention my wieght or my fatness and i will kill you. no joke.

i let it hurt. I used have my gaurd down alot. I was so natural with everyone else, but they said i complain to much., I only complain because no one hears me. They listen; but they cant hear. I get very sensitive over certaint subjects.

I like misner; its all about the truth. But i seriously was a hair away from loosing it on Gabe.

Will work on it, and as for my mask? its staying up until i get over myself. Im my biggest obsticle.

Hayley Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment