Monday, September 20, 2010

Do you run for fun?

PG = 100

What do you do when
someone says "i love you"
do you stay or do you run,
do you run just for fun,
do you say i love you too,
or break the boy's heart in too?
Do you hug him, or say "slow down!"
Do you stare in wonder?
do you frown?
do you feel the same?
or do you say it in vain.
What do you do when
they say i love you?



Ok. i just couldnt help but make it into a poem. Sombody just told me they loved me; and they ment it. I freaked out and ran. I just dint know what to do, and it was SO unlike me! I just...i need alittle advice. Usally, i use this in improve scene; its like, the first thing i jump to when i see somebody on their knee's. But i never really expected for it to happen TO me in life. Acting is being truethful under imaginary surcomstances. Ive delt with this all the time on stage, why cant i deal with it now?
=(
????

No comments:

Post a Comment