Monday, September 13, 2010

Smiling For Theater

PG=100

Today I was walking down the halls of school and I saw this girl. She was talking to a bunch of her friends and had great posture and a smile on her face. I kept walking, trying to find my Algebra class, when I saw another girl. She was smupled over, leading with her chin and walking alone throught the halls. Not a single hint of happiness or expression on her face. I thought about it; the diffrence between the two. The first girl was with friends. She looked approchable and nice. friendly, you know, the kind of person everybody wants to be around. The other girl, looked scary and a loner. She looked as if she had "GO AWAY" writen on her fore-head. She wasn't exactly the type of girl I would want to go out of my way to meet.
The way you hold yourself, can change everything. Sadly, the world bases on looks. Its not right, but sadly, its true. The way you look, talk, act, and dress is what decides where you stand in life; all stating at HIGH SCHOOL. Fashion is a doorway to the world, but a smile is the key. I don't know who said that, but they were wise. and probably popular in their highschool. I try to hold myself in the highest of regards, but sometimes I forget. Seeing the two girls really helped me rember that. So from now on, i'm going down the halls with a smile, and anticipating whats on the other side of the door that i am about to open.

Wish me luck,

Hayley Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment