Thursday, September 16, 2010

My brians are fired and served for breakfast

PG=100

AGAGAGAGA! I’m so confused!

Today in theater we did a technique that was invented by Misner. I know a little about him so I was excited. But it wasn’t the mirror effect, for it was an exercise. We had to act as if we were alone instead of our fellow classmates watching our every move, and do what we would do if we were all alone in the auditorium. When it was my turn, I did what I normally would do; I made music out of a gel and a half empty green tea jar. My teacher, Ms. Aledren, told me to stop and said I was performing.
But that's my problem...
ALL I DO IS PRE-FORM!
When I am not in school or on this blog, I am performing, or practicing to perform. No, seriously. She told me I can’t go through my life performing. She's right; but I don’t know what to do now!
She fried my brains and served them for breakfast.
IM SO CONFUSED!
If I’m not a performer..than who am I?
That was my homework tonight.
I need to find myself; my inner self. Its scary, even thinking about it; and so hard. I think i crammed myself in tarturus, the darkest depths and pushed it off the end of the sidewalk. I am always performing and when I’m not I am sleeping. So who is Hayley Michelle. I don’t know! so, I need to release the blood hounds and track myself down. I think the reason i am always performing is because i don’t want to fail; its my biggest fear. (besides becoming a hobo or a zombie. or a hobo zombie). She said
"the only way to get over your fear is to face it."
If i face my fear, then maybe i can find myself. I just don’t know how. any advice? please?
Wish me luck world (I’m going to need it BIG TIME)
Hayley Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment