Wednesday, September 29, 2010

The Final Child

Ok. This is my final Sam Shepard Journal about Buried Child.
Rating? 3 stars.
This play has depth, and i very intersting, buried plot. It just wasntr my...cup of tea. If you want my opinion? i didnt like it. But it is a great piece. its written great, and Sam Sheard is an amazing author. I just dont really like his plays. He's grousome and deep; im shallow with daphidils. I mean, i would LOVE to preform in one of his plays; excpecially True West. Wich i LOVED! i just didnt care for Buried child. Sorry, but its the truth. The sybolism i loved. The plays today i think need alittle more symbolism. But i just dont really like Buried child. Anyways, getting onto reading Old Times by Pinter.
Wish me Luck world,
Hayley Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment