Wednesday, September 29, 2010

wood+me=TERROR!!!!!

PG=100

Im terrified of wieght. I really am, its really sad, but true. Today, we looked at the Orchestra pit. We dont really use it, we just use it to store wood/supplys and the dead bodies of those who crossed our teacher(just kidding..but..you never KNOW!!!!). But to lift the planks of heavy wood off to get to the pit, i had to "wood Surf". which is carry a VERY heavy object, while standing on triny pieces of wood that could break and drop you to your DOOM! I was soooo terrified; i really should have said something cuz i could have gotten hurt. im really week and im always terrified of breaking thinks because of my wieght. You see, when i was in third grade Jamie Fasullo said i could use the se-saw with ym friends because i would snapp the metal becuse i was fat. (i mean, now im chubby, but i was RALLY fat. i was a size 16..in third grade! i lost alot of wieght, but not nearly enough to be happy). And i remember, watching my cusin who was the same wieght as me fall through her floor! I was terrified of being obbested like half of americia, so i went to extremes to get rid of my fat. Then i  was really happy about my wieght; i had droped several sizes. I went from a 16 to a 7. I was SO proud of myself; and then the Nurse asked if i was pregnant becasue i looked alittle bloted. That DEVESTATED ME. I'm really insicure about my wieght, and i dont want to snap anything in two. So i was really upset about the whole wood thing. I mean, lifting wood; pfff fine. I could do that in my sleep. im not afraid of the orchestra pit, or the termites, or the cobwebs. Im afraid of being to fat. Im still tryting to loose, so
wish me luck world,
Hayley Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment