Saturday, November 27, 2010

4 muh b-day i gotz slave

PG=100

ok! so for my birthday, (yesturday!) i got AWSOME GIFTS!

- 35th SPEWCIAL ADDITION of Rocky Horror (BLUE-RAY)
- Austin powers (BLUE-RAY)
- 3 copies of Romeo and Juilet
- over $1000 for teh Apple Store
- $800 for Guitar Center
- an ugly shirt
- a grilled Chessus maker
- a candle that smells like fudge
- vinilla spa masks (yay!)
- Random money (alot, didnt count)
- a personal slave for a year

The alst one is my personal favorite.
My daddy baught me a nerd from the apple company to give me lessons on Garageband, and anything else i want to know about apple for a year. When ever i want.
I love that! my own personal nerd.

in my head he's this hot nerdy collage kid, named David Russlehimmer (A JEW). ....(insert dream eyes) David Russlehimmer. ........

Wish me Luck world,
Hayley Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment