Monday, November 1, 2010

FAILURE

PG=100

that's it.
i give up.
i cant STAND it anymore.
What did i do wrong?
was it something i said?
was it something i did?
WHY !?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????
ugg.

So i was determined to make Dave my boyfriend;
and epically failed.

I tried everything; pulled all the stops, dropped every hint i could.

nothing.
absolutly nothing!

AGGG!
i even did the 'tattoo' bit, i did 'lipstickblot' bit, i did every trick in the book and nothing!
WHY IS HE SO...So...STUPID WHEN IT COMES TO RELATIONSHIPS!

He's perfect in every way; he's so intellegent compaired to teh other dead-beats i've liked. I mean; we could talk about Pechart. and discuss the views in Machiavelli's "The Prince" (one of my favorites), and recite Shakespeare; but he doesnt understand that i wanna be his girlfriend.

Maybe he doesnt like me. Maybe this is all in my head; maybe i'm wrong. Maybe he hates me. but then why would he do all that stuff with me?

Dave and i have been going on dates and stuff for the past month; and he's amzing. He' s the perfect boyfriend; and i NEVER try this hard to get a guy.

Maybe its me. Maybe i'm trying to hard. Maybe i'm pushing him away becasue i want him to much. i mean;

i've tried everything.

I was myself; that didnt work.
I was the smart girl; that didnt work.
I was the stupid blonde; that didnt work.
I was the sporty girl (surprisingly, yes. believe it or not; i can pull it off) But not even THAT worked.
I was the eco-friendly girl; THAT DIDNT WORK.
I was that sexy freak; THAT DIDNT WORK!

WHAT DOES HE WANT!
AGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!


I just give up; next time i see, im just gonna ask him out. im sick of playing games. Its not the middle ages anymore...a girl can ask a guy out....right?
ugg
Wish me luck world,
Hayley Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment