Monday, November 29, 2010

I'm getting a Scholarship cuz i b Jewish!

PG=100

Thats right; you heard me!
I got a letter basically telling me that i am in the running for a scholarship for expierenced, talented, felmaile jews. I feel SPECIALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

lol, hahaha. Also, HI! I am also going on feild trip 2marrow; YAY! excited! and
ROMEO + JULIET SCENE!

I LIVE for Romeo + Juliet. I collect them, at the moment i have 37 copies! EEEE! Sadly,  i cant say i remember the scene diologue, but what i lack in talent i make up with my super jew memorization.
Lets face it; my diction SUX! i mena, really, i trip over my words but im working on my diction. So when i cold read, i wow them with my memorization. I have Super jew powers; (like Jew-jitsu and such), i have the power of super memorization. So i'm STOKED for the cold read on Romeo + Juliet.
Not only is it my favorite play; ITS MY FAVORITE SCENE! THE PILGRIM SCENE!
Where Romeo + Juliet share their first kiss!
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Also, Going 2 Ellen's StarLight Dinner.
As an aspiring actress, i eventually have to do my time in the food services buisness. (i actually think it's in the "how to be famous for Dummies" book...no seriously. So if i'm going to be doing the time;i might as well sing! i remember gonig to Ellen's when i was three years old, right after seeing my fisrt broaway shgow "Phantom of The Opera" and they chose me to come and sing with them. They asked me wha ti wasnted to sing, and i said "Think of me' from Phantom...but i sorta had a little lips, so it sounded more like
"Thwink of me" fwrom Phwatom. (GOSH, I WAS ADORABLE!). Anywho, i blew the socks off of that place. And that really made me feel special; and i'll never forget that.
That feeling when your on-top of the world; and nothing, NOTHING can bring you down.
I havn't been to Ellen's scince, so i'm really excited to go there.

Wish Me Luck World,
Hayley Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment