Tuesday, November 9, 2010

SUCSESS! FAILURE! IM A MOMMY! AND I AM RADY 2 BE A SENIOR! (showcase). I WANNA BE YOUR JESUS!

PG=100

SUCSESS!

Dave asked me 2 be his girlfirned, FINALLY!

FAILURE!

i now have to go to a com-a-con (manga) with dave. He thinks i know all about it;
BUT I DONT! so going to ask my friends 4 help!

IM A MOMMY!

yes. so i was on DA art 2day when i got home from being the best-techie-EVER. and my friend on-line asked if i wanted to carry his baby, n i was all like "Fudge ya!"/ so we went on this website called

http://www.babydow.com/

and we made a baby! it took..idk, 4 minutes? His name is Bruno Alejandro Fernando Reborto Inigo Montya the III. He was born in South Uganda (africa), and ways .02 giga-bites on my computer. He's black with blue eyes. lol, my baby is black.
AND GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

lol, so proudof him. i've always wanted a gay son; (lol, like kurt. idk about you but that was the BEST.GLEE. EVER! ) (well...next to all the times Johnathan Greoff started in).

IM READY TO BE A SENIOR (showcase)

I had this great idea while soking my foot in soapy water (lol, Ms. Aladren it doesnt hurt; it feels soooooooooo good. lol, 4 those who dont know i hurt my foot n it bleed. i got piant in the wound so i had to rub soap on it which is supposed to hurt. SPA NIGHT!). Anywho getting back to my awsome idea.... For my senior showcase (or any showcase that i can do with my own creativity), I wanna write a book/play on my freeshmen year.
I'm think of calling it:

"What exactly NOT to do when your in highschool" or "Surviving Highschool; Or at least trying".

The piont is; everyone tells me that they love my blogs. They think i should do stand up with it/. well, i am. By the end of my freeshmen year; i will have TONS of material. The book/play will be this blog. word.by. word. (well, not really it just sounds cool to say that). My personal diary to an actual girl in highschool. Let's face it; highschool is an intelectual waste land. its where they throw un-mattured kids with Gorrillas, and a few Prostitutes and a Rue Paul or two; and they have a mixer.
People need a guidebook. They need something to look too, so they can make it out alive.

I wanna be ur jesus.

even though im a jew. (lol, so was jesus!) i wanna be the jesus of highschool; i wanna light the tourch for those yet to come. and here it is.
all in my blog. by the power invested in me; i will write on.

Wish me luck world,
Hayley Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment