Sunday, November 14, 2010

God, Grilled Cheesus and My B-day; NOVEMBER 26th...REMEMBER IT

PG=105 ( beracsue of Chessus)

I cut off my hair.

no, seriously. I cut it not in length; but i now have bangs. (lol, i look like lea Michelle. identical!) y? God told me so.

I had a dream last night that god(Freddie Murcury) came down and told me that the only way i was going to be sucsess ful in life was to have bangs.
1. bangs are SO in right now
2. it brings attention my face (not my  chest. lately people have been thinking my eyes are down there).
3. I'd look more like Lea Michelle and just be plain awsome

so i woke up; and called Jimmy (my stylist. he's in my top 5 favorties on my phone. He's speed dial #4. i love him; and i'm his biggest costumer. i have enoguh beauty products to open up my own Ulta and 2 hair solons). So that mourning i got my hair cut off.
i
look

AMAZAING! (ill post a picture later)
And just in time for my birthday!
=(
i hate my birthday; everyone forgets about it. it sucks to be born on a haloiday, expesscially Thnxgiving. Every year i'm pushed aside by Football and Turkey. They never have food that i like, and my cousins come over for a big thnxgiving dinner. I hate my cousins. they suck monkey poo. I only like my NY cousins, micheal/eric, and my cousin Joque in France. (im related to a hot gay guy in france!). I havnt met my cousin that are in Madagascar, but i bet they dont suck like my other other cousins. i have alot of cousins; and their phyco paths.
But this year i plan on NONE of that happening. y? im going to skip out on my family dinner and go clubbing; beacsue i can. I wanna party on my birthday, and nobody is going to stop me.

So i keep reminding my friends that my Birthday is coming up (lol, mini countdown 12 MORE DAYS) because they always forget. I wish i could change my birthday; is that possible? anyways;  my friend Olivia sleptover last night and because she's going away with her dad next week she is decided to give me my present now.
I GOT A WAFFLE MAKER.
i hate waffles; but you dont understand. THIS waffle maker, specifaclly makes jesus faces on food.
SO I  MADE A GRILLED CHESSUS. and now i cant stop smiling. on they day before we leave for thnxgiving break i'm gonig to make each and every last one of my theater-mates a grilled chessus.

Wish me luck world ( and grilled chessus's)
Hayley Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment