Monday, November 1, 2010

HALLOWEEN

PG= 100

ok, so as in my previous blog; my halloween weekend was a faliure.
well, ok. the time i spent with Dave at the Rocky was a faliure.

But besides me still being single; i had SO much fun. I was Janet in a convention i went to ( i helped act it out) ; i got covered in rice; i attacked an old guy with toast, and i donated my candy to the children's hospital.
So not EVERYTHING was a faliure.

I also got in a time warp battle; i lost, but lol, had so much fun.

It was a contest to see who can do the time warp the best. A guy dressed like Eddie won; he was good.
*!snaps for Eddie!*
But i had LOADS of fun. I've been to alot of Rocky's; but hands down

THIS WEEKEND WAS THE MOST INNAPROPRIATE ROCKY EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I would tell you; but its to dirtty. every 5 seconds there was cursing, and jokes abouty sex. Lol, everytime someone said
"Brad Majors" we had to scream "ASSHOLE", and Everytime someone said
"Janet Wiess" we had to scream "SLUT", and everytime we saw the Criminologist (aka, the narrorator), we scremed
"WERE THE FUDGE IS YOUR NECK!" and "WIPE THAT ASS OF YOUR CHIN!".

I had so much fun; and time warped till i dropped dead. Lol, STILL have rice in my hair.
"KICK THE TIRE!"

anywho, how was YOUR halloween?

Wish me luck,
Hayley Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment