Friday, November 5, 2010

Act I of my life and the worst re-views

PG=100

FINISHED THE 1st ACT OF MY PLAY (I, The Forgotten) AND SUPER EXCITED!
Also Dave still hasnt asked me to be his gf ; but we have pre-ordered tix to go see Harry Potter (the midnight opening show) and im laying down the law. Plus...i still have one trick up my sleave left and

IT
WILL
WORK
OR
GOD
SAVE
THE
QUEEN

I ran into my ex-boyfriend last night. Ya, me and my friends went to go see Easy A on our weekly G.N.O (with the except of Martin and Kevin) , and i ran into Danny. As you should know; danny and i dont get along well; its like leaving teh fox (aka me) in charge of the chicken (aka danny lima-loser face)coop. It ruined my night; becasue i was just tellnig everyone how amazing Dave was and then here comes danny; and tells everyone that he isnt real.
He had good reason's to belive so. you see; the last time we dated, he was always flirting with other girls; so i made up someone to get him jelous.

(ps, it worked wonders for our relationship; but we broke up and the next week i told him the truth and then he spread this nasty rumor that i was a bike; because everyone rides on me.) (total lie; im like a nun).

so i had to drag them all to Barnes & Nobels to go and met Dave beacause they didnt belive he was real.
i'm thinking about getting a job at Barnes & Nobels, so Dave and i can see eachother more often. i barley get to see him; we just txt alot. (but then again i dont wanna be clingy; cuz it sucks. so i probably wont; but looking for work in the mall definatly). So Dave was there and i had to prove to everyone that he was real.
I was SO emmbarressed. I seriously think god hates me; either that or the man who scripted my life is a terrible writer.
its official; my life was created by monkies. because my life sucks. But none the less; Dave came with us to go see easy a, and Danny eat his own words.
>=)
wish me luck world,
Hayley Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment