Saturday, November 20, 2010

I cant breather, and i'm singing Ke-$-ha (What the Buck!)

PG=100

sorry for not blogging sooner; ive been taking a small break from technology. (Which was HORRIBLE, thanks for asking). So i was just on my daily work-out regimine. and i almost died.

You see; every day i excersize and if i dont, i get angry. and for every 60 seconds im angry i lose a minute of happyness
and i cannot let that happen.
So i workout. I always walk 2.5 miles EVERYDAY andi always make sure i burn of my lunch.
But today; i walked 3.57 miles (says my eliptical. i ran out of eye-liner and i REFUSE to leave my house without makeup on.), and i only burned 280 calories.
WHAT
THE
FUDGE!
I NEED to burn more!
I also excerize because i use it to train my vocals. Everytime i jog/run/do anything that involves movement. i sing. its a GREAT way to build stamana.
I alway start off with the hard songs, like my Strizane and Phantom, then i move to wicked and Man of LaMancha, then i go into pop culture like Leona Luise, then a few Journey songs, and i ALWAYS end with ke$ha; because by that time i cant see stright because i cant breathe. Also Ke$ha is sing talk, so i dont really have to do anything. (haha, lol Ke-$-ha! if you watch gay-lord WhatTheBuck, you'd understand!)
But i am SO angry that i only lost 280 calories! That will not due! So now i am on my computer, and worrying. Can you worry off calories?
Wish me luck world,
Hayley Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment