Wednesday, December 1, 2010

SLEEPI (no y; its a gay letter) (haha, quote from Jersey Boyz. LOTSSSSS OF CURSING!)

PG=100

I'm SO tired, its not even funny. I literally JUST woke up, and my heady hurtz.
So i went 2 c "Jersey Boys" last night and i had SUCH a fun time, and i got to meet the cast and they we really nice and SUPER talented. lol, im SOOOOOOOOOOOOO tired!

VEGAN HOT CHOCLATE! (lol that was random. i had vegan hot choclate and it was AMAZING! and the guy that was selling it was SUPERRR hot!...probably gayt thoguh..........)

i was gonna go 2 school, but i slept over in NY and when we got back i was just to tired/lazy/didnt do any homework at all this week. But now i kinda regret it...becase i think they're doing the romeo and Juliet Scene auditions today and i will be SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO pissed off at myself if i misss that!

We are doing the pilgrim scene from Romeo + Julet, and i WORSHIP that play. i collect them, and its my alltime favorite scene EVER! so i'm gonna b mad at my self if i miss that!

lol, so ya. cleaning now; i have SO many shoes. its scary....thinking of selling some at my school. Lol, last year i sold a BUNCH of my old shoes to this slut Sara. Lol, she is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sluty! But she did look good in my shoes, and its a great way to make a quick buck! Plus i have a "cinderella shoe" size.
Lol, its something me and my friends made up...my shoe is comfertable in diffrent shoes and it depends on the cut of the shoe...but i can fit in a size 5 - 8 1/2.
I wanted to go shoe shopping when we were in NYC for school; but lexi (who was in my group along with Gabe and Miguel), was being lazy and wanted to stalk a hobo.
And for the record; im not afraid of Hobo's...even thoguh they are one of my biggest fears.besides zombies and basketballs. I'm afraid of the crazy hobo that's going to shank me and say "giv meh yo money bitch!". I like hobo's they're really nice. I remember that i was in NY a few months ago, and this hobo let me play his guitar and he was realllly nice.
Whya re the homeless nice? it confusses me. I wanna go work at the soup kitchens in NYC, so i can help hobo's...and mybe meet some that will let me play their guitars...........

Wish Me Luck World,
Hayley Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment