Thursday, May 12, 2011

According to my Thermometor, i should be dead. XP

PG=100

My tempature is 83.6

Ya.

IM DEAD!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

hahaha, not feeling well. I cant breathe my nose, im reathing through my feet. My eyes hurt alot, and my STOMACH IS KILLING MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

I tried eating, but i threw up. So not eating today.

SEE?! I TOLD YOU I GET SICK VERY EASILY!

God hates me. I feel like i should blame Jessica, but i blame my pharmisist. (he's canadian. no joke). I ran out of airborne, and didn't take it sop im sick.
grrr.

Missing school. (shockingly). still cant find any leporchans or 4 leaf clovers for tomarrow.

CRAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPp



WANTED: LEPERCHAN

REQUIREMENTS: Must be a leperchan (no hauxes!)
                                  Must be a midget lerperchan (really cute too! that fits in my pocket).
                                  Must be a MAGICAL leperchan
                                  Must be a Skilled magician in scaring away bad-luck.

WILL BE PAID MUCHO DOLLARES!
(Also, Leperchans must be able to speak ENGLISH!. NO COMPRENDO SPANISH!)

If you are a leperchan and you are interested, please call the toll number below:
(732) - 491- 6028


Hayley Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment