Monday, May 16, 2011

LINE MOUTHFUNCTIONNNN

PG=100

HOLLLLLLYYYYY SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!
MARSHALLL'SSSSSS COMMMIIINNGGGGG TOMMMAARRRROWWWWW!


(insert diagram of my head exploding).

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY parent's are going to flip! They are really pushing me hard on this Mason Gros stuff. Its REALYYYYYYYYY important to me, but they are being so stage parenty over it.

They made me change my monolugues last night, now donig Casey's Chekov monolugue.

And today in rehersal for Freshmen showcase, i forgot ALL MY LINES.

I didn't forget, i just started saying lines from my other monolugues.
IM LOSING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grrrr, y is i so complicated? (improper grammer, i knowz. )
ugg, freaking out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aladren was not here today, wondering why.

Need a spa day; im just so tired lately.
Today i actually over ate in fear of not eating again.

I was exactly 24.56 calories over.
FAT ASSS HAYLEY (slaps faces). (ow).
MY sodium level was 0 yesturday, and now today it was 150. so another slap! (slaps self again. ) (double ow).
ug, gonna go jog it off.


Buy0bye. (oh, and blog about play!)

Hayley Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment