Wednesday, May 11, 2011

BluefBerry Hill

Alittle to upset to talk about my freshmen showcase, or accoriding to my family "A non-musical talent show".

Still really upset.

Thinking about my play; its going good. table work is always fun, but now pissed if Jess gave me pink eye.

I get sick TOO EASILY.

still pissed.
crying alittle, my nose is runny but im not gonig out there to get tissues.

Not
talking
to
"that"
man.

no.


Blue-berry hill. I dont even know whaty the hell im doing.

Im trying to think about something...but i dont know what the hell im doing!
AGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!


still angry.

I cant think when im angry. god, they get me so worked up.
If i can chanle this anger into my blueberry hill blog, it would be awsome.

but i cant.

UGGG, THEY'RE PISSING ME OFFFFFFFFFFFF!


Gtg, we're fighting again.

ug, bye.

>=(

Hayley MIchelle

No comments:

Post a Comment