Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Audition

PG=100

Had my audition today, totally un-prepaired because i thoguht it was saturday. my own fault. (slaps self).

I did my Dog sees God monolugue instead of my Checov monolugue. Aparently it was a good choice, but i forgot most of it: haven't touched it since the 1st marking period. I only did it because it was the advice of my clasemates, and i had JUST learned the chekov monolugue. Ms. Aladren hadn't seen it yet and i didnt think it was strong enough to preform. So i did the Dog Sees God monolugue. I dont know how im going to tell my parents though....they're gonna be pissed!

I feel terrible. I know Ms. Aladren said i "got in"...but personally, i think based on my preformance today i wouldnt have beeen except  if Ms.Aladren didn't have those contacts.

I mean, HELL YA! i think im in! Thats great, i jsut think i could have done so much better if i was pre-paired.

Also alittle pissed that i had to wear my teachers dress. MY TEACHERS. AND IT FITTTTTTTT....

Ms. aladren looks fine for where she is in life; but the fact that  a 14 year old girl could fill out her teachers dress and not have it be big on her is just sad.

I neeeeeeeeeddddd to loose weight at this piont: its driving me crazy.

ugggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg.

STARVINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG> I have no food in the house. All i have is junk and i am not eating any of ittttt.
grrrrr.

Hayley Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment