Friday, May 27, 2011

YOUNG PLAY WRITES SOCIETYYYY

Ok...jsut got my later back.....from the play contest i entered.
DRUMROLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................!!!!

i didn't advance in competition...=(

But i got far enoguh to have several profesional play wrights read my play, send me back a full analysis and review; and a letter asking me to re-send it next year with new adaptations along with a new play. <3333

Looknig foward to it.

I know i could have done better; but im proud with what i accomplished.
<3333

Hayley Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment