Tuesday, May 3, 2011

BRAIN FUDGE UP TEH CORNIA

PG=100

MENTAL
BRAIN
FUDGE
UP
THE
CORNIA.

!!!!


I know that made no sense, but thats exactly what happened today....

I think i understand what i'm doing wrong with my writing. We read an AMAZINGGGG essay, andnow i am going to stalk it and be a creeper. It was that amazing.

Also talked about, Breaking...still confussed. They said that i was "begining to break". and i dont know if its good or bad. and im worried, and not concered at teh same time.

UGG! BRAIN FUDGE UP THE CORNIA AGAIN!

Hahahahaha.

Working on my plays again. I am doing 3 plays:

- Cages for Animals, Freedom for sale (My "comedy" about teen pyscos. fire. and uh...Jerry Garcia).

- Queen of the Dammed (My play on feminism and how unfair society is. also, partly communism).

- Masqurade (just starting that one now. I was thinknig about what we were talking today about "masks". I fond it very interesting. I want to write about how we build walls starting from a young ae,a nd how innocence is demolished as time goes by. Hwo we loose a part of our selfs,a nd mostly forget our true selfs, to become this person of lies and masks. like a masqurade. "Masqurade. paper faces time to play. masqurade. hide your face so the world will never find you/" -Phantom of the Opera).

excited!

Mwhahaha, and now...with my secret formula of sucess......I WILL TRYUMPH!!!!!!!!!!!

BRAIN FUDGE UP THE CORNIA! (my new catchfraze!)

(pig snort) Thats all folks!

Hayley MIchelle

No comments:

Post a Comment