Thursday, May 19, 2011

BARBERA STREISAND

PG=100

My world is coming to an end...

I MET THREE PEOPLE WHO DONT KNOW WHO BARBERA STREISAND IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND ONE OF THEM IS JESSICIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo



I tried to explain...but i couldnt. It jsut blew my brains out my ear.

ITS BARBERA STREISAND! HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW WHO SHE IS!

IM FLE-CLEMPT! IM FLE-CLEMPT!

They just took a sledge-hammer and smashed it over my heart.
its jsut so shocking....its like saying you dont know your own name.

Also worried now. Today was REALLY WIERD in shop.

THINGS I LEARNED TODAY IN SHOP

Good:I found my center...i think. (Weird thing happened. skip this ginormous list to find out)
           I figured out the diffrence between a frenell and a parcan.
           I found out that we are out of band-aids in the First Aid kit.
          
Possibly Good:  I dress to "fancy" for school. So im just either oging to go to school in a ball gown or a PJ's. (JK ! JK !) gonan find a happy medium. <3

BAD: I aparently have "a wierd back". When Ms.Aladren was doing my wierd "finding a center" thingy, she said something was wierd with my back...or was it my neck...i forgot. Piont is, Im POSITIVE that she said my neck wasnt attached to my body. I am probably wrong, but i swear thats what i heard. AH! IM NECKLESS! The only thing i have left to do is run to a far-far away land called "Sleepy Hallow", and stalk a guy named Icabod and...(etc. etc. too lazy to finish this bad joke. MOVING ON!)

I heard someone say, scholiosoius. And now im worried. I knew a girl who had scholiosus. she had to get major surgury.
Not.
Happening.


RAWR> I WANNA BE A DINOSAURE! (random thoughts always save the day. pickles).

buh-byeeee.
,3

Hayley Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment