Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I hate pants. Not as much as Canada, but still a pretty strong hatred.

PG=100

Sitting in my underwear blogging and eating a honey-dew kabob. Everything is better on a stick.
<3

It took me w2 minutes to figure out how to take of my belt; so I just ripped it. (It was a little tight anyways. and ugly too).

I just hate pants;

They are SO restricting. And they itch and rub against your leg. They get sweaty and it always takes you like a few minutes to get them on and off, and then you have to get it in your shoes so that it doesn’t look stupid, unless their flair jeans, then you want them over the shoe. And then you have to make sure you have the right brand and...And...IT’S SO FRUSTRATING!

I seriously just want to live in a dress.
I WILL SOW IT ONTO MY BODY; I give up.

And shorts! Everyone thinks shorts are ok, but they're not.


They pants.

Just shorter.
GREAT, I get itch closer to their then instead of my low legs. Thank you let me right you a hallmark card.

>=(

And everyone always complains; your shorts are too short.

Well, DUH!
They shorts.
They're SUPOSSED TO BE SHORT!
Do I have to spell it out for ya?!?!
S
H
O
R
T

Pequena. Small. Less mass. SHORT!

Seriously, I don’t get people these days.

Yum, honey dew cabob.

Thinking about being a comedian in space.
That would be awesome, seriously; No gravity jokes are the new frontier!
Now, I just have to think of a few.

I bet I can make fun of space food.
I can make fun of allot of things. I've been told I’m good at it.

I've been hanging around jess too much, or I’ve either drank ALOTTT of coffee; I feel REALLLYYY HYPER!

Wannna go jogging.
Its night, and I’ll probably get lost, take a wrong turn, go down the wrong block and get raped, but that’s ok!
I'll be fit. =)

Having a fun day. Thinking about what to wear tomorrow; I seriously don’t want to wear pants.
ugg. ...pants.
But if I wear a dress, Ms.Aladren will yell at me again.

But what if it’s not a fancy dress? I plain black one...with only a few ruffles.....hmmmmmmm.....
idk.

I’m just gonna go naked.
Ya, let’s go with that one.


Hayley Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment