Wednesday, May 18, 2011

FILTER ON

PG=100

I am now inserting a FILTER in my blog.
I also am now eating pirate booty and crave honeydew.

(I said filter, as in to filter spelling and things people may take the wrong way. I will never filter randomness. ever.)

XP

But...lets get serious everyone....
I know. ME being CEREAL! Ive gone bonkers! Is what your thinking...i am no longer posting anything about my wieght.
ha.

I had a talk with Ms.Aladren today, and i am SLOWLY BUT STEADLY understanding what i need to do to be healthy and loose weight.

I also, need to get over the fear of having everyone know my wieght.
So here it goes.......

My name is Hayley Michelle and i weigh 148 lbs. My BMI is over-weight, and I have the posibility of developing an eating disorder if i keep up wit the way i eat.
I have a problem with eating infront of people, because i feel like a fatty-fatty- fart face.
but im going to start getting over it.

im posting this on my blog because i know its public. and it will always be out there. I need to start getting over the fact that people will "care" about my weight and make fun of me because of it.
That was last year, and the year before, and the year before. But not this year; I've already wasted so much time worrying and feeling sorry for myself. I think its time that i start doing something about it.
Its my time and im not going to waste it. Starting now.


ok, setious time over. PARTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.
=P
haahaha, ok. SO LOOKING FOWARD TO FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHAKESPEARE GUY!!!! <3
my newest herooooo!!!!!!!!


gtg. friend over!
gtg. <3

Byezzz.

Hayley Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment