Monday, May 23, 2011

PIE is 3.14159 CHERRY...and more lovely SURPRISES! YOU GET A CAR! AND YOU GET A CAR! YOU GET A CAR TOO!

PG=100

Took my SURPRISE END OF CORSE EXAM TODAY!!!!!

...yay......

Working on my Play, Cages for Animals Reedom for Sale.

Surprisingly, excited for the dance show. They are doing stuff that i would actually recognize.

I have this feeling that im on Ms.Mack's bad side, but i'm gonna get on her good side. if.it.killzzzz meh.

I semi-volinteered to get the swim caps and feathers for teh head-dresses...and my grandpa wont let me get his. So im gonig to get them, but i dont think i can get tehm today.

But i really want to help make it a great show....only thing im not lookngi forward to is another disatorous review. After the last one...i dare not touch anything with the word "critic" on it!!!!

I memorized the first 74 numbers of pi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

also watched Oprah today, I want to be on the oprah show. SO MANY FREE STUFF! (old episode. no more oprah show. GO OWN) (oprah whinfrey network= Oprah whoop-ass nation).

<3
<3
<3


Hayley Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment