Tuesday, May 10, 2011

MY TV IS FROZEN

Pg=100

MELT
DOWN.



NO
GLEE.


DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE


My TV froze, just as i am about to DVR Glee. ....grr.............

if i cant see Johnathan Groff tonight, Puppies. will die....somewhere. in the world.



Ya, tahts how angry i am,
TV! WORK FOR THE PUPPIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



cried in class today, aparently i sit wierd.

PRINCESS.

I actually went to princess school in 3rd grade. 2 week corse in the summer. They taught me proper eddicate.

I always like looking pretty, not like a princess....i mean, unless i' wearing a crwon, but piont is: i jsut feel wrong.

Lately, ive been really frustrated. everything i've been doing is wrong lately: i cant even sit properly!

AGGGGGGGGG!
OR RECORD GLEE!


Tv fixed.
<3 <3 <3

I just feel diffrent sometimes; and thats from a theater kid's piont of view! ag-ag-ag. ummm...pikels? running out of things to say.
ANGSTTTTTTTTTT.

Emily is now in my lunch room> she's like, my only friend in theater. Wich is kinda-cool.
I feel badf for the people in our classes next year, EMILY+ME= HERMINOE KCANT DRAW/TIME WARP CRAZYNESS. (AKA LOUD VOLUME).

mwhahaha, thinging about adopting a duck named Aflac.

Actaully...stealing it.
My friend jsut got the CUTEST LITTLE DUCKLING EVER! Its name is Aflac, and i love it. TO >DEATH>

Its so tiny, and fluffy! 2 cute!
<3

anywho, going to google "how to sit properly".
ta-ta for now (iunsert princess wave).

Hayley Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment