Tuesday, May 24, 2011

CHIPMUNK CHEEKS...no sex pun intened...

PG=100

hola. Como estas? Yo estoy bueno y es moy malestas.

DONT WORRY! That does not mean i am a molester....(EWW!), its jsut me being spanish and INSAINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Didn't do anything in spanish! (FELIZ NAVIDAD...WITHOUT THE NAVIDAD PART!). =)

Saw a bitchy girl i knew today while i was waiting for my parents to pick me up at the school She was walking with her pot-head friends to the mall.
She said it looked liked i lost wait... it showed in my face.

I actually did loose wight. Last year i was a size 13!!!! (FATTTTTTTTYYYYY 14!!!)

and now im a size 11. (GONNA BE A 7 IF IT KILLLLSSS ME. or less. You know, what ever my lowest can possibly be.).

But seriously...if my face is smaller now...THEN WHAT THE HELL DID I LOOK LIKE BEFORE! MY HEAD IS HUDGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What was i...one of those base-boll boble heads?!?! (Insert insaine in-humanhead bobble here with my hudge insainly in-human head). 'GOD i must have had HUDGE chipmunck Cheeks. (Ive worked my way down to a squirell size.) XP

OMG, people at parties must have been like. "Did you see the entertainment? Her chipmunk cheeks are hudge! lets go see how many nuts we can fit in her mouth!"




OMFGGGGGGG THAT SOUNDS SOOOO DIRRTTTTTYYYYY.

I SO DIDNT MEAN IT LIKE THAT! ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yu know...i should probably earse that...but this is a stream of consoiusness...and its to funny to earse.

BUT JUST SO WE ARE CLEAR....THERE NEVER HAVE....OR WILL BE..."NUTS" IN MY MOUTH....UNLESS YOU COUNT A SUNFLOWER SEED AS A NUT...THEN IM SCREWED!
(GOD WHATS WITH ME AND THE SEX JOKES! SLAPS SELF OW!)

NOW GOINg off of caps....


Today i was told that everyone hates me.



yay.....I dont get it. I always thoguht i was a likable person...i guesss not.
ALSO THAT I HAVE BEEN LIVING A LIE! Aparently heels are bad for your...ass?

And my problem is that i only own 2 pairs of sneakers.......and like....more heels then Amilda Marcos. (GO FASHION/POLITICAL JOKE!)

But anyway....ya.
Gonna blog bout muh play now. ...buh-bye.


haha,....nuts. (NO SEX PUN INTENDED!)


<3
<3
<3

Hayley Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment