Monday, February 14, 2011

COUNT DOWN TO DATING

PG=100
I stayed after and teched for Main stage...but i dont really think i deserve the extra credit. ( i mean, i have NO PROBLEM excepting it...)

Today i got stood up for the first time.

So i didn't mean to stay after...but i did.

Afterwards i went to the mall for some quick retail theropy and took a few grass shots.
=(
I feel terrrible.

Aladren read my report today in class; FUNNNYYYYYYY.
I feel so bad. Worried that Cleo Mack may possibly hate me because i didnt everything wrong in my review: GOOD NEWS! aladren liked it, no matter how terrible my grammar was, and i got all my facts wrong.

So today isn't a total loss.

ms. Aladren says i need to stop being boy crazy.
IMPOSSIBLEEEEEE

But i will try.

I am going to try and go an ENTIRE YEAR, without dating. I'm sorry, but not being able to iss a boy is out of the question. But Dating, and relationships i can managdge.
So next year on V-day....i will be able to date again.
Wish me luck,

( I AM SERIOUSLY GOING TO NEED IT BECAUSE I AM SUPER BOY CRAZY!!!)
Hayley Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment