Friday, February 25, 2011

Report cards, boogers, and my A$$

pg=100

Ok. Report cards came!
drum roll PLEASE!!!!!
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; !

Spanish: A
Science: A
Gym     : A
Algebra: B+
English : B
Theater : A-
History : A-

honnor roll!!!! really confussed on how i didnt make HIGH honnor roll....wiil askj because i am not satisfyied with these grades.. but still good. Also had "fun" in theater today.
lmfao. within the first few minutes of class i was already crying because i was laughing to hard.

Ms. Aladren was showing me how STUPID i look.
L
M
F
A
O

hahaha. must film it for my : "Exibit A of why i'm a loser" documentry.

It was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO funny. But seriously, i really apreciate the help and cretic on my suckish acting. but it is SO HARD to look her in the eye and say "i get it" without laughing my A$$ off!!!

SPEAKING OF BUTTS! lmfao,
NEVER
WEAR
SKIRTS
TO
BLOCKING.

Learned the hard way, sorry that i semi-flashed Chelsey with my A$$.
Haha, ms. aladren said that i need to learn to learn how to act ugly.
I cant help that i am gorgous in every single wayyyyyyuy. <3 <3 <3
ha
ha
ha
But she said she was going to block me with boogers coming out of my nose.
I WILL HOLD YOU TO THAT MISS!
Seriously. I can do extreames.
I have been the dirty whore (HOW MANY TIMES i cannot count)
I have been the stupid blonde ditzyyyy chick (alot)
I have also beren the shy nerd (i know, hard to picture)
and i was all the characters in my one akward woman show of "raisin in the sun".
(it was terrible looknig back on it. I honestly thoguht it was good until this week. Oh god hayley.) (slap in the face).
L
F
M
A
O
WHY DO I KEEP SAYING THAT! GOD! ITS "LOL" ALLLL OVER AGAIN!!!

hahaha. Piont is, i have NO PROBLEM making an idiot of myself....as long as its a pretty idiot. hahaha. justtt kidding.

Loving COmedy of errors.
I teched yesturday which was fun. The show is gonna be really good.
haha, aparently Abbi has "the power" aka, huge manly manness.
balls.

OMG.
BALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
drunk girl saying balls, thank you for introducing me to that ms.aladren.
I sometimes talk in my slepp but i never make any sense, so my parents told me that last night i was saying
BALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
in my sleep!
HAHAHA.
ANd everyone is recently asking me about why i hate canada.

Lets set things strieght.

Canada is a blob that likes to rub its awsomeness in my face. Therefor i hate it. It always screws me up when i take geography tests, and they have nothing else bettter to but ruin all things that make me happy.

My favorite t\TV shows air in canada 3 MONTHS before mine. So while their on season 2, im in season 1!!!!
GRRR
and their ACCENTS!!!Eh/ how ya going, eh? nice weather , eh?

AND THEIR ARE ALWAYS NICE!!!!
NO ONE, AND I MEAN NO ONE< NOT EVEN SANTA< IS THAT NICE!!!!!!!
AGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
they annoy me SOOOOOOO muchhhhhhh!!!!
GRRRRR


lmfao. (agg!that word again!) graet way to end a blog.
got to go, PARTYY AT A RICH DUDE'S HOUSE!
byeee!

Love (Forever & Always) (except you canadian's.)
Hayley Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment