Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I have to journal..so here it is. ta-da.

Ok, i have just relized that i have not blogged about Master Hoarold and the Boys....wich is bad for my grade.
So here it is: JOURNAL NUMERO UNO (now im in the spanish speaking mood. must.have.taco).

i liked it. I finished it, but i cant find anyuthing to blog about! I mean...i have to go back and look at it.

I was alittle...wiered out about Hally's un-happyness about his father coming home. I mean, who doesnt want to see their father.

I understand that life is hard with people with injuries and physical and or mental problems.

in the animal kingdom, they're the first to go (either by natural death or being eaten. Sometiems their eaten by their parents!!!) (god im wierd).

Anywho, it is still your father. A partial helper in your creation. To not want to see your father, or to be with him....baffles me.

Anywho...ya. this is a journal COUNT IT.

<3

Hayley Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment