Tuesday, February 22, 2011

JOURNAL NUMERO DOS. I STILL WANT A TACO

ya. tacossssss......

I like kites.
In master harold, (which i find wierd because "Hally" is not "Harold". those are two diffrent names...but whatever). (wierd), they talk alot about the kites.

I think its awsome, the kites.
Sybolic for flying over the sytem and all the problems.
When things get bad..you want to escape.
Sometimes, i wish i had wings so i could fly away from my problems. Dont we all? Some people eat, or shop, or ride their bike..or do drugs. we
all have our escape.

Birds.
I think their the only animal that always looks peaceful. Elegant, and powerful. They never have to be grounded, and they never have to touch the ground.
Like a kite.

The only thing that stands in their way, is other birds.that and maybe the strength of the air....and other animalss....and humans....anmd tall buildings..
PIONT IS....birds a beautiful and they can escape, when we cannot.
They are free, when we are grounded. forever.

I like kites.
I never flew a kite before, but i've seen them. I never got a chance, i was always writing and worknig and busy. But it brings people together.

When it gets warmer, i wanna go fly a kit. that would be awsome.

<3

Hayley Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment