Wednesday, February 23, 2011

RAWR

PG= 100



there it is. That is exactly what i look like right now. My friend drew it awhile ago, but i decided to post it now.
CUZ I FELT LIKE IT.
grrrr.
imma animal.
rawr.

You dont wanna make me angry...YOU WOULDNT LIKE ME WHEN IM ANGRY
hahah, lmfao.
Hulk.

ITS CLOBBERING TIME.
I swear, i broke ripped my norton anthology cover off because i was pissed.
SORRY NORTON!

>=(
just.
not.
happy.

I dont know why Lately its angsty, and its depressing and angering.

Everything has been very stressful. ugg.
I have alot on my shoulders.

- must finish reading Comedy of Errors (again)
- Blog
- not kill anyone
- write history and english papers
- read plays
- re-read lor do the flies
- write my plays
- write my music
- practice my music
- remeber to breathe
- not kill anyone

ugg. ITS SO HARD AND COMPLICATED.
I've lost my funny. I've lost my mind, and all thats left is this hallow shell of ANGST.
POR QUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Hayley Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment