Monday, February 7, 2011

Finishing Mud

just doing a recap on md, ( i dont recall blogging on it....0 starting Master Harold and the Boy's tommarrow.

Now....Aladren said that she gets worried when i say what i truely think about plays like this...so i'm going to lie.

...

I love it! It was amazing! I can understand and relate to the characters, and i dont think it was the worst thing i have ever read...and that inclueds my little 4 year old's cusins "how i learned how to use the potty" poem.

....


I just didn't have enough time to understand. i only read it twice...and i didnt like it. I dont understand why people think its great...i hated it. But art is about oppinion. I can look at it like trash, and anothyer thinks its amazing!
Thats the beauty of art..."one day your in, and the next day your out".
(GO HEDI KLUM!)
anways, overal? I would rather scratch my eyes out than read it again...but i will eventually go back to it, becasue if i want to be an artist..i have to understand something from ALL pionts of view.

ugg.


Hayley Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment