Friday, February 4, 2011

Monolugue Work

PG=100

2 words: Epic.....win?

Ok...it wasn't an epic win...an epic fail more like it. I sucked. But its ok because the only way is to go up! in stead of down...right? i mean, unless you have a drill...but i dont..SO IM SAFE!
=)
So anyways, i am MEMORIZINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.

And re-reading the play like HELLL.....

Gabe sang "the song that goes like this"

Ps.

LEARN LYRICS! He skipped 2 verses....just saying...bringing my Spamolot book tommarow..oh wait...tommarrow is saturday....well...on MONDAY i am bringing my spamolot book in and showing gabe the lyrics.

"Im singing in your FACE" (also messed up on that gabe, sweety.) (sorry, i am SUCH a lyric police!!! AAA!!!)

Getting back on topic, still need help. You see, this is what i regret: i wasn't really.."with" the freshmen. Cuz they had their monolugues and i had my play.

So while they had an ENTIRE marking period to get ready..I HAVE 4 DAYS!!!

But i am confident in my failure, that i will be super mega awsomeeee!!!!

Love,
Hayley Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment