Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Elvis and kurt Hummle?

Pg=100

Theater was fun today. ALMOST WENT AN ENTIRE DAY WITHOUT BOYS.
Epic fail. epic fail. epic fail.

I kissed John and some dude who's name i cant remember.
GOD that makes me sound like a whore.......

we were trying out diffrent lip glosses.....................
.................................................
............................................
.....................................
............................
......................
................
.............
...........
........
..
.
.
.



on the bright side....BRIAN LOOKED LIKE THE CHILD OF ELVIS AND KURT HUMMLE TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE also worked on blocking for Scene I, Act II of COmedy Of Errors.

Still cant live down my report.

Alshia brused her buttox. hahahaha. funny word.
BUTTOXXXXXXX

hahahahha, im so immature...hahahahaha.
anywho. Master Harold and the boys, almost done. Gonna start reading Comedy of errors and writing down my blocking. <3

Love (forever & Always)
Hayley Michelle



OOOOOO! BEFORE I FORGET! I am also going to create a NEW blog about my quest for self indepence, adn free myself from boys for an entire year!!!!!! Will pot a link to it later.
<3


ok, offically gonig now.
<3
Hayley Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment