Tuesday, February 22, 2011

NATIONAL PISS HAYLEY OFF DAY AND OTHER HOLIDAY'S I DONT LIKE

PG=100

Thats right, everyone! Today is NATIONAL PISS HAYLEY OFF DAY!

grr.

i'm jsut fulllllll of angst.

Everyone is ticking me offf.

my cat.
my friends.
my ex-boyfriends.
my ex -boyfriends friends.
my classmates and certain theater freshmen.

The angst never ends, does it?

i think not.
>=(


ok. My cat is memeowing because he wants attention, my friends are going on a "Skinny Strike" aka (binge starving) and they want me on the banwagon.
Pass.
My ex-boyfriends a numb loser, an d his friends are good peer presure and everyone is treating me like an anorexic little hoe.

And THEATER FRESHMEN.


I know its not my place, and hate is a strong word...bu they are SERIOSUYL GETTING ON MY NERVES.

I know they dont hate me, but they dont like me and they never will.
I, frankly, dont care anymore. I dont care. Its me against the world: i learned tro live with it.

We had to take out the platforms that we PUT IN THE DAY BEFORE. (see..its wierd that didnt bother me...)They freshmen i feel like they dont respect me....

I dont know...they dont want my help, my advise (EVEN THOUGH IM RIGHT).
I feel usless. I want to do something, thats why i'm there.
To
DO SOMETHING.

And it's upseting that they're close and they want nothing to do with me. I mean, i dont care because in 3 years i'm probably not going to remember them. But then again...i could end up being friends with them.
But i HIGHLY doubt that.

I was really syked for mainstage and happy because i thoguht it would bring everyone together. You know, somthing that would bond all the freshmen...bu ti feel as if it's tearing me apart from everyone else.
Its opistes.

I hate opisate. because you dont know if people are being truthful or tellign the opisite of what ithey mean!

You know what else i hate?
MARCH 4.
jk, jk, jk, jk,
I really like them. I have them on my YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!!

STRAWBERRYYYYYSSS
i lveo that song by them! lmfao.

But i hate march. Its the month that bad things hapen to me. =(

you know what else i hate?!?!

CANADA DAY.

I was board in spanish today becaseu i'm smarter than everyone in there and we are reviewing and i know everything, so was looknig at a calander and july first is...
CANADA DAY!!


WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY






now canada OFFICALLY has everyuthing!

I jsut relized that Casey and Hannah are canadian...

!!!!!!!!!!!


I dont hate canadians. I hate CANADA. NOT Canadians.
2 DIFFRENT THINGS!

I'm jsut very envious of canadians, but i hate canada.

Anyways, ya. im ticked.

Hayley Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment