Sunday, February 20, 2011

I hate my family.

Pg=100

ugg. I hate my family. they're so stuck up, immature, and INSAINEEEE.

I went to my little nephew's birthday party. (micheal. the only one of my family that i like).

My rich cousins from delware came up.
Yuck.

The first words that came out of their mouth, not a "hello" or "happy birthday micheal" but:
"sorry we're late everyone, we jsut got off the plane from france".

ugg. EVERYTIME my family comes together its always about "one-uping" eachother.

One says he jsut did Open heart surgury,
the other says they jsut one a leagal state case.
The other says that their stocks went up,
and the next thing you know their pulling out wallets to see who's richer.


I hate rich people.

i REALLLY hate my cousin.
I hate him so much...i cant even say his name. lets call him Mr.Dispicable.

Well Mr.Dispicable is SUPER-De-DUPER richhhhhhhhhhhh! He's so rich.... Oprah's havingan interview with his money! He's so rich....when people say "how rich is he?", you say "welllll....".

Ugg.

He's rich because he owns companies that makes shapoos and purfumes and sends them off to company's to buy like "Allure" and "mary kay" and "avon" and "Dove".

And i asked him his providers and i yelled at him because i know some of his providers test on animals.
And he says "well its not my problem. I just sell them the product, its not in my power to decide on how it tests".

And he kept bragging about how he is going to go to puerto rico after the party, and i told him to go and see "dead dog beach" and he should see about volenteering on his visit there!

And he laughed and said "ya. i'll totally be sure to do that on my vacation". with UBER sarcasm!!!!

WHAT A JERK RIGHT?!?!?!

UGGGG! Why am i realate to IDIOTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Hayley Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment