Sunday, February 13, 2011

I Apoligize, but not for my existance

Pg=100

Im so pissed right now, its not even funny. I mean, i am just very ,,,angsty.
I just have a question: Am i offending?

I mean, i know i am, because my catchfrase is.."No offense". but i mean...am i REALLY offensive?

I was texting a "friend", you know..the one that said he was a skin head and hated me? well he calls me up talking about how his life is so happy..and here i am sitting missrable all alone with no one but my guitar, and i was thinking "Why the fudge are you telling me this?" so i said just that.
And then he was talknig about how he had "issues, and is a creeper" and me, being just too damn nice complemented him and then he told me all this gross stuff he does that makes him a creeper.
And i really didn't want to talk to him, so i was thinking about Brian's monolugue from Dog Sees God (With a few minor adjustments. because his dog didn't die, he's being forced out of vo-tech because he's a low life), but then i decide to tell him that his life doesn't suck and he should just enjoy it.
And he replies with this..AND I QUOTE!!!!:

"I Cant...thats just how i am...you would know that but your to busy going 'omg i found a penny'..and yes i do know about that day :P "

i flipped him off.

HOW OFFENSIVE IS THAT!!!!!!! SUPPPPERRRRRRRRRRRR

I know im known for that...but when i hear someone else say that..i...i feel terrible.....

So from now on...i will never tell another jew joke.

So there goes my funny: i guess its better to not be funny, then to be funny and hurt others.
Right?

Hayley Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment