Thursday, February 10, 2011

SINGLE AND O-SO HAPPY

PG=100

GREAT NEWS!!!!

I MIGHT GO T CANADA!!!! YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS?!?! I CAN GO AND DISCOVER MORE JOKES ABOU THEM!!! I CAN GO DROP A PENNY OFF OF NIAGRA FALLS! I CAN TAKE PICTURES WITH THE NATIVES!!!! I CAN BRING HOME SAMPLES OF "CANADIAN BACON" AND HAM AND ACTUAL BACON AND COMPAIR THEM ON A PINK CHART!!!!!
EXCITMENT!!!!!!

Hahaha, planing Sumer vactation and i am looking into either going to Phuket in Thia Land or Canada, or maybe recording alittle or going on tour with Olivia and her dad.


CANT WAIT!

Anywho...Today was Thaeter finals...i was very surprised tha ti wasn't last on on the list (4th from top). Good, but i still have alot to work on. I think i need as new monolugue.
I mean, i am still working on it...but i need something that is really good for me. Ms.Aladren said that you dont work a monolugue, the monolugue works you.
A good monolugue is something you can relate to and you can fit.

Im not pregnant,nor will i ever be.  i mean....im one of the nigges teen mom haters out there...so this monolugue isn't good for me. But on the other hand...i AM phycotic and i would set a girl on fire...but i dont own a lighter.... i have also been....well lets not get into that.....hahahaha.

Broke up with my BF today. I am SO excited for V-day. Going on "dates...and by dates i mean making everyone else's V-day not so great.

First i'm gonig to be an awsome freshie and go to rehersal for Main stage and help out.
After that, im gonig to see a movie with this guy from my Gym class, kick his ass in terminator, and then play pranks on the guys that work at Game stop.
and then after that i'm going to Butterfly park with this joniour from EB high. I lvoe that place, i know ALL about it.

Last date i went on through Butterfly park was with this guy named Travis. HE GOT US LOST! I found our way out, and it was one of THE WORST DATES EVER!!!!

But this time will be fun, because it will be like a winter wonderland. <3

CANT WAIT!

Love (Forever & Always)
Hayley Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment