Wednesday, February 16, 2011

PUNCH BUGGY BLUE

PG=100

PUNCH BUGGY! GOTTCHA! lmfao. on the bus, goign home. (bus was late).I have spackel in between my toes.
i was really hyper today. My A$$ was sticking out, and Gabve was playing graduation music.
ALSO our set desighner, Lea...is really nice. <3

Going to have fun working on main stage! Reading Comedyt of Errors.
I've read it before, but like...in 5th grade. so this is me re-reading it, and it is SO much funnier than i remembered.
!!!!!!!!
Working on my plays:
Flowers & Whores (about my New Years eve party)
Queen of the Dammed (about a futuristic murder trial in a society like Anthem)
One of Them ( We are one, society. About teen issues and sucicde)
dear Brother Charlie ( over-dramatics. Murder case of a brother riveraly and law).

HAVEING A BLAST!

I need to sit downand FOCUSSSSSSSS on one of them. I will probably hand in Queen of the Dammed or Flowers and Whores for my final. ALSO re-writing I, The Forgotten.

Ms.Aladren said she was alittle disapionted in me on it.

I mean...it felt bad, but thats still good! Because she expected me to be awosme! Which is good!
I mean, its not goo dhtat i let her down and everything...But this marking period will be ALOT BETTER!

AND I WILL SPELL EVERYTHING CORRRECTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There is also a new post on my new blog :"Its not Raining Men...Sorry".
CHECK IT OUT OR THE CANADIANS WIN!

http://itsnotrainingmensorry.blogspot.com/2011/02/god-hates-me.html

Love (Forever & Always)
Hayley Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment