Sunday, December 19, 2010

Casting?

Working on my plays, excited! really excited about two of them,
"Dear Brother, Charlie" & "I, The Forgotten".

Even though theater finals are far away, i always pre-plan.
I know what im going to be doing for the next 30 years of my life. (example 437, of how i dont have a life).

But anyways, im pissed off cuz i dont know who to cast. I got certian parts casted, but im really worried about "I the forgotten", i need someone to play Bennie. Who has down-syndrome. im thinking Casey, because she is such a great actress, and i feel that she can do the part...but i also want to think of Jessica to play the part. Im also torn between Alley and Hannah to play the role of Sara. it will probably be Hannah, because Alley is also in my mind for casting Phobe.

Hmmm, another think im pissed off about is the other play, "Dear brother, Charlie".
Im positive of casting Gabe as Charlie, and Glenn as maybe Timmy....but Glen could also play Charlie and Gabe could play timmy! AGGGGGGG! FUDGEE!
Its a while away, but im stilll stressing.

Got the rest casted already.

Fusge, stress and Double Rainbow all the way,
Hayley Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment