Tuesday, December 14, 2010

GAY LOVEEEE!

I love this whole thing, but it pisses me off that Louis would go and kiss a "stright" man, when he is with his dying bf.
SO there is this scene (Act I, Scene VII), where Joe and Louis are in the bathroom and Louis is crying his eyes out in the sink, and joe goes and sorta...'comforts him'. not really, they just go back and forth implifying that either one was gay.
I think, personally, that louis and Joe make a better couple than prior ...cuz prior sorta souds like a prick.
I mean, his boyfriend's grandma just died and he is being a prick and a primma-donna over some cat. He should have been supportive. He should have been there for his boyfriend. even in his condition in AIDS.
joe was there fore him (louis) and even though Joe will definatly deny his gayness... joe and Louis are so hot for eachother. Can;t wait to find out what happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment