Monday, December 27, 2010

I killz them all 4 bread stick

The title of this blog says it all.

So i was trapped with my family FOREVER...it was terrible.
Turns out that if you climb out the window you can fall on the snow n escape!!!!!!!! (alothgh its scarry. I just walked out the door after we got the drive-way plowed by my grandma's neighbor. My ciuns r STUPIDDD!)

So, i later left the house, with less than half of my sainity and went with my friends 2 Olive Garden. it was amazing. Im now home, and i am happy n i have bread-stick. My little clousin's chainsaw broke.
i threw it in the washing machine to make sure he didnt use it.
=(
.
..
...
it was a really nice chainsaw too.
(ALL EVENTS ARE TRUE.)

anywho..my cat just farted. is that natrual? i mean, for cats to fart? its discusting, holly fidsge balls on fire...Cant...breathe....HELP!

Hayley Michelle
(holy crap! get me a gas mask!)

No comments:

Post a Comment