Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Harper, oh Harper

Harper's a manaic. Nad for some reason...i can totally swee me saying the same thing as if...wel, as id i was Harper.
I'm not a mormon thats a given.
Im not a pill-popepr
i'm not married.

So i dont really understand why i have this...feeling like i'm harper...but i guess teh way she frazes her words. her states of madness and depression, when she is in her hallutinations and just raw insanity...tahts when im like her the most.
She is constantly moving....like the pink energizer bunny. And everyone knows that i'm the humman enegizer, so maybe thats why.
I really dont know, but...ughhhhhhh.... its frustrating cuz i dont know the answer.

The scene (Act I, Scene VIII)where she confronts Joe about being Homosexual..i just feel like screaming. For no apernt reason.
I feel as if i've said this before, to someone.
Like i've known this from some-where.
That anger and frustration and that state of being desprate. That's what i know, and i can relate to her...
but she's fudging insaine!
wow, just like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment