Wednesday, December 22, 2010

I missed my 100th blog and Stumped.

PG=100

a few things...

1. I've done all of this wrong.(sad face) i ned 2 explain why i deserve my 100% participation. so i have to think of one: HERE IT IS.
My reason, is becasue i'm cute, my blogs are realistic and funny, I'm a theater kid, umm.....this is a S.O.C., This is my 101th blog,Im jewish,i'm cute..did i write that already? (yesh. yesh i did)....umm.....i cheered 4 adjenea in the peper-rally, i didnt prank anyone this week,...uymmm....(ect. ofd ranodm reason why i deserve a 100)

2. I MISSED MY 100TH BLOGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (i recently reached 100 logs, and didnt celebrate. no cake.no confetti. no crazy house party...sad)

3. im stumped. When i get bvack from Winter Break, i should be finished with the play i have to write for my Theater final this quarter. And i have just finish Act I to 2 plays i ahve been working on. AND THEY ARE BOTH EQUALLY AWSOME! so i dont know which i want to hand in. Advise? ok:

PLAY 1: "I, The Forgotten" By yours truely.

CHARACTERS:
Charles- Butler
Sara- Bennie's twin: Victor's lover
Phobe- Sara's older sister:Victor's Fiance
Bennie- Sara's Twin: Crippled with Polio
Victor- Phobe's fiance: Sara's lover
Mother- Mother to Phobe,Sara & Bennie

Play 2: "Dear Brother Charlie" By also.... yours truely.

CHARACTERS:
Charlie- Timmy's little brother
Timmy- Charlie's older brother
Roy- Friend of Charlie
Ed- Charlie's room-mate
Professor Jude- Professor
Gale- Whore
Izzy- Gale's rooom-mate



I will probably be forced into doing the 1st play due to lack of guys in shop. Just giving characters, the plot is a mosh of things. ugg.... wat do i do?!?!?! confussed
Wish me Luck world,
Hayley Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment