Monday, December 13, 2010

The happiest Seziure of my life and "i have babies"

PG=100

i'm freaking out.

I dont know how 2 ice skate and i'm freaking out.
i got asked out on an "ice skating date" and being stupid i just said yes.
Then 15 minutes later while eating some salad at wendy's...i relized that i don't know how 2 ice skate.
HELPPPP

So, switching topics here to get myself from blowing a fuse... So you know that Adjenea has smooth skin? i mean, like....Smoooooooooooooooooth. Ms.Aladren said "I have babies", so i guess she ment that adjenea is soft like her babies? hahahah, it was hillarious! oh, Aladren.... and she also called Alisha a lesbian. not stop laughter ALL DAY.
And i can't sing kesha. or dance.
lol, i was singing 'We R who we R' in History today with Nick., and i was dancing like a guiddo.
Do you know that Italian's are the only people safe from vampires?
(i dont know how that popped up. i guss cuz Snooki is italian?)
well, anywho....in science we were talking about Garlic and weather or not it repells vampires.
I belive it does, becuase when ever i eat garlic pizza my Friend Jullianna stays away from me.

She's a vampire. i know it. But not the lame glitter tits one that all the teen girls are obbsessed with. The you know...nos feratue, and Mel Brook's version of Dracula.
I also have a friend who is a leprechan. In 2nd grade i made him give me all of his lunch money on St. Pactricks day because i tagged him at recess. And if you catch a leperchan they give you their pot of gold! SO i told him to fork it over..and he gave me aplastic fork! (its ok though he's irish he doesn't know anything but beer and Gingers). (WOW that was racist. i feel SOOOO bad now, but its comady gold so i dare not earse it!)So instead, i just took his lunch money.
Speaking of which, i was in lunch today and my friend came up to me and told me to have the happiest seziure of my life.
Its a line from this Adam Sandler's "8 CRAZYYYYYYY NIGHTS!" \. its a funny cartoon movie, and at the end, the furry elf (aka, whitey DuVal) has yet ANOTHER seziure. and he says,
"THIS IS THE HAPPIEST SEZUIRE OF MY LIFEEEEEE!"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, wow. I never want a sezuire...ever. but if it happens im SO going to say that! Wow, this blog was stupid and piontless. GOing to read the rest of Angels in Americia. Put it off long enoguh, posting TONS of journal tinight. Stay tuned.

Wish me Luck World,
Hayley Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment